§ 1 Information regarding the collection of personal data
In the following, we will provide you with information regarding the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are any data that personally relate to you, e.g. name, address, email address, user behaviour.
2. Data controller Pursuant to Article 4 para. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is:
Wenco GmbH & Co. KG
53773 Hennef, Germany
Fax: 0201/83527-2 55.
3. When you contact us via email or a contact form, the data you provide (your email address, if applicable your name and your telephone number) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We shall delete your personal data once storage is no longer required, or restrict processing if there are statutory retention obligations.
4. Should we resort to commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or wish to use your data for commercial purposes, we shall inform you in detail of the respective processes described below. In so doing, we shall also declare the set storage time criteria.
§ 2 Collection of personal data when you visit our website
1. In the merely informative use of our website, meaning that you do not register or otherwise provide us with data, we shall only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we shall collect the following data, which are technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (The legal basis is Article 6 para. 1 S 1 lit. f of the GDPR):
2. In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when using our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on the hard drive where the browser is used and the cookie that is set (by us) is used to allow specific data to be collected. Cookies can not execute any programmes or transmit viruses on your computer. They are used to make the internet offer more user-friendly and effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, whose scope and functionality will be explained below:
Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include session cookies in particular. These save a so-called session ID, which enables various requests from your browser to be assigned to a single session. This will allow your computer to be recognised upon returning to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period of time, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, reject the acceptance of third party cookies or all cookies. We would like to point out that if you do this, you may not be able to use all the functions of the website.
§ 3 Additional information, features and offers of our website
1. Aside from the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can make use of if you are interested. To this end, you will generally need to provide additional personal data that we use to provide the respective service and for the aforementioned data processing policies.
2. We sometimes use external service providers to process your data. These external service providers have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound under our guidelines and are regularly checked.
3. Furthermore, we may disclose your personal data to third parties if we offer contracts or similar services together with partners. For more information, please provide your personal data or see the description of the offer below.
4. If our service providers or partners are located in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you of the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
§ 4 Your rights
1. You have the following rights regarding us with respect to personal data concerning you:
2. You have the right to complain to data protection authority about the processing of your personal data.
§ 5 Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
1. If you have given your consent to the processing of your personal data, you can revoke this at any time. Such a revocation influences the permissibility of processing your personal data after you notify it to us.
2. Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if, in particular, the processing is not required to fulfil a contract with you, which is outlined by us in the following function description. Of course, you may object to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of advertising and data analysis at any time. You can inform us at the following contact details regarding your objection to advertising:
AMD TÜV Arbeitsmedizinische Dienste GmbH
TÜV Rheinland Group
Frau Jessica Robrecht
§ 6 Use of Google Analytics
1. This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files which are stored on your computer and facilitates the analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. If IP anonymisation is enabled on this website, your IP address will be truncated by Google if it is located within the member states of the European Union or other countries party to the agreement regarding the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transferred to a Google server in the USA and truncated there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google uses this information to evaluate your use of the website, compile reports regarding website activity and to provide other services to the website operator related to website usage and internet usage.
2. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics is not merged with any other data held by Google.
4. This website uses Google Analytics with the “_anonymizeIp()” extension. Through the use of this tool, IP addresses are processed in shortened form, thus making it impossible to associate them with a specific person. If the data collected about you is personal, it will be blocked instantly and the personal data will be deleted immediately.
5. We use Google Analytics in order to analyse the use of our website and enable regular improvements. The statistics obtained in this way enable us to improve our services and make them more interesting for you as a user. In exceptional cases where personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has subjected itself to the EU-US Privacy Shield, www.privacy-shield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Article 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. f of the GDPR.
6. Third party information: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001. User conditions: www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html, Data protection overview: www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html, as well as the data protection declaration: www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.
§ 7 Integration of YouTube videos
§ 8 Use of CloudFlare
CloudFlare is used as the CDN (“Content Delivery Network”) to secure this website and optimise loading times. As a result, all requests are redirected through their servers and consolidated into statistics that cannot be deactivated. The collected raw data collected there will usually be deleted within 4 hours, at the very latest after 3 days. Legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 letter f of the GDPR. The legitimate interest lies in an error-free function of the website. You can find Information about the data collected there and about Security & Data Protection at CloudFlare, here.
§ 9 Use of Bootstrap CDN
Our services use MaxCDN (BootstrapCDN), a CDN from NetDNA LLC (3575 Cauenga Blvd. West Suite 330, Los Angeles, CA 90068 USA. This speeds up the load times of common Java script libraries and fonts since files are transferred from fast, near-location or less busy servers. In this process, the IP address and MaxCDN are also transmitted. Legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 letter f of the GDPR. The legitimate interest lies in an error-free function of the website. It cannot be excluded that your browser accesses servers outside the EU. The contents of our service are not handled by CDN. To prevent Java Script from running altogether, you can install a java script blocker in your browser. For more information about the providers' data protection, please visit www.maxcdn.com/legal/.
§ 10 Use of ytimg